Senior Royalty Coordinator
Are you looking to be a specialist within Royalties?
Would you like to work for an iconic company in entertainment?
Om vår klient
Michael Page have partnered with SF Studios - a leading Nordic film and TV studio that has produced some of cinema's most iconic films and worked with some of the greatest talents in the industry, such as Ingmar Bergman, Ingrid Bergman and Greta Garbo. Today they have operations across the entire Nordic region and an international production unit based in the UK. They are continuously developing and improving in order to be at the top of the entertainment industry. Their business includes production of feature films and TV series and distribution of content to cinemas, through home entertainment and their digital streaming services "SF Anytime" and "SF Kids" in the Nordics. They are also an international distributor of film and TV content.
This is a fantastic role for people who have a love for the entertainment sector, an eye for developing processes and a keen eye for detail. The environment is welcoming where enjoying your work is at the heart.
This is a role where you will be expected to be a strong team player but also have accountability for your own tasks. You will report directly to the Head of Financial Control and will be part of the finance team. The responsibilities for the role will include:
- Calculating and reconciling royalties
- Developing and document processes and procedures to improve the workflow and efficiency of the royalty process
- Ensuring overall accuracy and timeliness of royalty reporting
- Managing rights and royalty registrations in the Rights and Royalty management system
- Reporting royalties and statistics to different producers and associations
- Working closely with right owners, product managers and business controllers
- Analyzing and registering agreements in English and Swedish
- Assisting in royalty audits
Vem söker vi?
If you fit the below profile, we would be very interested in talking to you to see how you and our client could add value to each others respective development for the foreseeable future!
- Relevant education - ideally a University Degree in Finance.
- Recent experience working within royalties (music, TV, books or similar). This will include experience in the above-mentioned tasks.
- Experience within finance such as accounting, reporting or finance administration.
- Strong Excel skills: Pivot Tables, Vlookup
- Fluent in English and Swedish (other Nordic languages a big bonus)
- Open communication with an analytic mind-set.
- Understand the importance of quality work to be delivered in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize tasks and structure your workload effectively.
To be discussed in detail with Andrew at Michael Page.