Senior Sales Manager ( Business Travel- New Sales)
Cutting-Edge technology and innovative solutions
Nordic and Global Customers
About Our Client
CWT Business Travel is part of Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT), a global leader in Business Travel Management, having 18 000 employees worldwide and in Sweden app. 150 countries. CWT is dedicated to helping companies of all sizes, as well as government institutions and non-governmental organizations, optimize their travel program and provide best-in-class service and assistance to travelers.
By leveraging the talents and know-how of its people around the world and providing cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions, CWT enables clients around the globe to drive savings while delivering service and enhancing security and sustainability. CWT is also a major player in meeting and event management providing strategic know how and host services and technology solutions that help companies make the most of their investment.
By joining CWT you will be part of one of the world's largest Business Travel and Meeting & Events Company. You will be part of the Swedish sales team where growth on the Swedish market including Nordic and Global customers will be your main focus.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, outgoing and independent professional who has the ambition to drive business whilst having excellent skills in building long term relations. You will be part of a dynamic, open culture where you will have the opportunity to come up with creative ideas and you are empowered to execute them. Having excellent communication and presentation skills, you will always be business oriented and be aware of the many opportunities on the Swedish market. You have a proven track record of success from a similar role within a service industry (preferably from the travel industry). As a Senior Sales Manager you report directly to the Sales Director Sweden.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Actively be responsible for achieving your new sales targets and always be attentive to new opportunities around you
- Listening to the market and client's need as well as being the trusted advisor for CWT's potential clients ( SME as well as global clients )
- Promoting CWT in a professional way and build the key accounts into strategic partners whilst striving for long term relationship
- Hosting presentations and appear in public and webinars
- Transmitting clear messages and present creative power point presentation
- Understanding priorities and act consistently according to them
- Having a technical understanding of the industry and ability to interpret digital features into customer values
The Successful Applicant
- 5 to 7 years' working experience in sales, with a proven track record, a background in the travel industry is a plus
- Self- drive, motivation and creative thinking within an environment that becomes more digitalized
- Great understanding of the business where you see opportunities before challenges
- Able to communicate professionally in Swedish and English both verbally and written
- Experience in a multinational company and a matrix organisation is a plus
- Deliver and keep promises, believe in yourself and have patience
- Ability to prioritize and assess the ROI and long term efforts with the necessary flexibility
- The customer needs are changing rapidly and the Business Travel industry with them. You need to be able to adapt to the environment and change with it without forgetting your priorities
What's on Offer
You can expect to be part of an international working environment based in Stockholm where you are close to strategies and decision making. You will leverage from driven and experienced colleagues to work with both in Sweden and in the Nordics. You will be a part of an inspiring company with a solid reputation and value base.
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? Don't hesitate and apply today!
Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart.