Service & Workshop Manager
Are you experienced manager with strong technical background?
Join growing business with global operations
Om vår klient
About Our Client
JLG Industries has been earning customer confidence and trust through innovation since 1969. As the world's leading designer and manufacturer of access equipment, JLG products and personnel can be found all over the world, going above and beyond to support customers. JLG delivers the powerful, versatile equipment that customers need, along with unsurpassed training and service, because JLG has a responsibility to be more than a manufacturing company. JLG is a partner in thier customers' success, reaching out worldwide to enable performance, boost productivity, ensure uptime and support forward progress.
JLG is an Oshkosh Corporation Company [NYSE: OSK]
In the role of Service and Workshop Manager you responsibilities will include the following:
- Planning and performance of Customer Service (Service, Workshop, Parts & Training) and Sales Support, this in collaboration with the Sales Department, Human Resources and local finance and accounting team;
- Providing day-to-day operational direction for all functions & implement and communicate corporate policy;
- Developing and implementing short and long-range objectives and planning consistent with JLG Strategic Plan. E.g. Annual Business Plan, Marketing, People Development
- Manage service and warranty support functions, to include: administration, field service support, repairs, part requests and recovery. Supervise Field Service Representatives. Maintain customer satisfaction and maximum service by providing customers and service providers with technical assistance. Manage local service providers in performance of service, repair parts deliveries and parts recovery.
- Manage, control, monitor and maintain cost of all parts movement and performance requirements to support assigned contracts related to Aftermarket parts and service contracts.
Vem söker vi?
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for leader with strong technical background, as well as relevant experience from work in a senior position. We believe that a successful candidate has a background in the technical service or similar business.
We would expect you to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, logistics or any related field
- Proven track record of establishing strategic, long term, collaborative relationships across functional boundaries inside and outside the organization
- 10 or more years of experience in service, parts, technical support, sales, or quality management
- 5 or more years of managerial experience
- Ability to speak Swedish, English and/or any other Nordic language is essential
- You are responsive and communicative with a positive mind set.
- You are a trustworthy person who enjoy networking at different levels.
- You can easily adapt to change and address potential problems.
- A flexible, constructive leader who looks for new perspectives.
- You contribute with new ideas and drive change and development processes
- Active in managing, stimulating and motivating employees
As a part of its hiring process, JLG is cooperating with Michael Page. Please send us your application in the way that best reflects you as a person