Software Account Manager ( Scandinavia)
Leader in the industry
Strong brand- strong well known customers
Om vår klient
A high tech international leader in their field within a growing business in Scandinavia.
- Develop the sales pipeline and lead the sales opportunities in various industry segments across Scandinavia for the software division
- Take responsibility for sales pipeline development objectives and revenue targets
- Define and execute lead generation strategies to reach new potential customers
- Use consultative selling skills to address new potential customers, uncover their needs and develop relevant business solutions
- Develop comprehensive sales proposals for projects that include software products as well as associated implementation and advisory services
- Manage complex sales processes involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Represent company in various customer events and industry forums
Vem söker vi?
- Degree in business, engineering or computer science
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and business development in a software industry
- The key requirement being a strong enthusiastic attitude, in a world of complex, project driven sales
- Good sales empathy skills - ability to identify with and understand the customer's situation, feelings and motives
- Strong negotiation skills to influence our customers and prospects
- Ability to close deals efficiently
- Willingness to exceed our customer's expectations
- Proficient knowledge of English is essential
- Good analytical skills, meticulous approach with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with people from different levels, both internally and externally, with excellent listening and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of current 3D production techniques is a plus
- Professional, self- driven entrepreneur
- Open to travel approx. 60% of the time (including occasional international travel)
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere
Interested in this opportunity ?
Marie Widart will be responible for your application.