Sourcing Manager (Scandinavia)
Global medical device company founded in 1971
Recognized by the World Economic Forum as a "Technology Pioneer"
Om vår klient
Össur, a global leading company in non-invasive orthopaedics with over 2700 employees in more than 20 countries. With focus on improving people's mobility by successfully commercializing innovative technologies within the fields of Prosthetic, Osteoarthritis and Injury solutions. Passionate commitment to innovation and quality has been driving successful patient and business outcomes for decades.
A career at Össur offers the opportunity to be part of something truly great. Össur designs, produces, and sells non-invasive orthopaedics - namely prosthetic, osteoarthritis, and injury solutions. Össur works with their own clinics, individuals, clinicians and a wide range of organizations to improve people's mobility. Össur is truly passionate in advocating a Life Without Limitations.
Össur Scandinavia is approximately 500 employees and 40+ clinics in Sweden, Norway and Finland.
As a Sourcing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading the negotiation process with key vendors and suppliers;
- Improving supply chain performance and implementing processes to reach cost targets;
- Driving the process of identification and selection of new vendors in close cooperation with various internal stakeholders;
- Evaluation, assessment and development of vendors (including operational performance monitoring);
- Playing a key role in the assortment setting process for clinics;
- Identification of opportunities and initiation of strategic supply negotiations with new or existing vendors;
- Further development and implementation of the global sourcing initiatives;
- Keeping an updated map of suppliers within complex supplier landscape.
Vem söker vi?
You are a team player with a humble approach, who is commercial, creative and result oriented with a high level of initiative and self-motivation. You are a positive and service minded person who enjoys variation of tasks and able to develop and maintain a broad network of contacts, both within and outside of the organization. Preferably you have a university degree and several years of commercial experience.
We would expect you to have:
- 10+ years of working experience in the field of Sourcing / Procurement / Operations / Supply Chain;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- "Hands-on" experience of driving procurement optimization projects;
- Solid understanding of process optimization and best practices to ensure quality;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) - English and Swedish;
- Higher education within a relevant field;
- Ability to work both as an independent leader and as a team player.
This role implies business travel.
Having previous experience from medical technology industry is a merit. Previous management experience in operations/process environments with a focus on driving continuous improvement is also an advantage.
Keywords: Supply Chain, Procurement, Vendor Management, Supplier Performance, Negotiations, Purchasing, Direct Spend, Indirect Spend, Sourcing
If you feel your qualifications match our requirements, we look forward to hearing from you! Please apply online with your CV in English or Swedish as soon as possible.