Do you have experience sourcing suppliers prior to production?
Are you a self-starter and able to operate independently?
Om vår klient
Our client is a multinational healthcare company.
- Define sourcing strategies and sourcing plans for new products
- Analyze design regarding costs and manufacturability
- Manage suppliers and product cost, taking data based decisions
- Analyze risk to buy and manufacturing and supply readiness
- Manage international agreements
- Analyze manufacturing quality
- Work together with category managers to align long term strategic plans
- Lead and influence supplier selection
- Experience dealing with contracts / supply agreement negotiations
Vem söker vi?
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemistry, or Biology technical degree in any related discipline.
- Experience analyzing cost models and driving corrective actions.
- Experience managing the product cost roadmap prior to production release.
- Experience developing supplier for outsourced manufacturing parts.
- Extensive Knowledge in MS Excel, MS Power Point and SAP.
- Ability to read and interpret product Bill of Materials (BOM's).
- Direct experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Competitive package
- Opportunities to develop yourself in an international environment