Global manufacturer of technical products
Good career development opportunities
Om vår klient
Our client in international manufacturing company with the head office in Sweden and production sites in a couple of locations in Europe. The company constantly develops new products. Main categories are metals, plastics, CNC-machined parts, rubber and premanufactured parts. Sourcing team is working very closely to R&D, marketing & product development, logistics and finance.
As a part of sourcing organization you will be involved in the key decisions about the future of the product portfolio and will work towards building sustainable and cost effective network of suppliers.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop supplier strategy with an objective to support the grows of the volumes
- Source, select, approve and manage all suppliers for direct materials
- Conduct all negotiations with external suppliers
- Drive the category work towards all major categories
- Work proactively with the supplier network to: shorten lead time, improve delivery performance and overall supply chain efficiency and optimize inventory levels
- Drive improvement projects
Vem söker vi?
We would expect you to:
- Have BSc or MSc in relevant field
- be fluent in Swedish and English language in speech and writing
- Have strong understanding and experience within procurement and supply chain management
- Have ability to work in a team
The company provides competitive salary based on collective agreement