Strategic Global Account Manager
About Our Client
AirPlus International, part of Lufthansa Group, is a global leader of innovative payment and data solutions. About 1,300 employees service more than 51,000 customers worldwide. AirPlus has an over 25 years proven track record as a competent and reliable partner that supports corporations to manage their business travel expenses. Their continuous success is founded on the knowledge, professionalism and outstanding engagement of the employees.
In this role you will be part of a group of account managers in Belgium, Netherlands and across the Nordics with whom you will be working closely together to bring account management to the next level. You will be managing the portfolio of existing strategic accounts whose HQ are mainly based in the Netherlands and the Nordics. As a professional you are someone with a great commercial mindset, you love to up- and cross sell in order to maximize revenue growth and secure customer retention. You understand complex sales while having an outstanding business ethic. This role reports into the Commercial Director Netherlands and Nordics. It entails travel (international and domestic).
Your main responsibilities include:
- Sole responsibility for successful management of a defined portfolio of
existing Strategic Accounts
- Increase revenue through strategic global up-selling and cross-selling
within dedicated portfolio
- Ongoing start up new sales cycles within his/her customer portfolio
- Build and maintain a network with all relevant internal- and external
stakeholders and partners in travel, finance, IT, etc.
- Ensure effective and trustworthy collaboration with all relevant internal departments,
external stakeholders and partners
- Ensure regular, comprehensive and structured reporting within the
organization to communicate achievements, customers' requirements and
- Overall responsibility for the bidding process during contract re-
negotiation or extension as well as re-bidding process
- Using knowledge regarding industry trends to aid in strategic account
The Successful Applicant
- You have at least 5 years' of experience of successful experience in multinational sales and account management
- You have a proven track record in one of the following industries; payment, business travel, expense management or a related field (plus)
- You have a degree in business or a related field ( Business Administration or International Business)
- You have excellent verbal and written skills in English and one of the Nordic languages, additional languages ( Dutch, French, German,.. ) is a plus
- Strong PC skills and a solid command of Microsoft Suite (Microsoft
Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- You have outstanding negotiation skills with top decision makers (CFO, CPO, Treasury Manager, Global Travel Manager )
- Intercultural sensitivity to deal with other cultures at all levels and high sense of accountability and self- motivation
- Ability to structure the information in order to understand and meet the needs of the intended audience
- You enjoy working with individuals and teams, clients, partners and staff
- Holistic perspective; demonstrates and understand of how one issue may be part of a much larger system
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, engaged and self- going professional. You will receive a competitive salary based package with bonuses, whilst providing you with a strong training and support needed in a company where the employees are at the core.
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity?
Please submit your CV via our website now or call on +46 70 334 03 91. Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart