- E-commerce company selling to over 1.1 million active customers across Europe
- In 2021 net revenue totalled SEK 1,594 million
Om vår klient
Pierce Group is a leading and fast-growing e-commerce company selling gear, spare parts, accessories and street-wear to over 1.1 Million active customers across Europe through the online stores 24MX, XLMOTO and Sledstore via some forty websites adapted to the local markets. Pierce has two major segments targeting two different customer groups, Off-road - sales to motocross and enduro riders, and On-road - sales to riders on paved roads and tracks. With a large and unique product assortment, including a number of its own brands, an excellent customer experience and attractive prices, Pierce is changing the motorcycle enthusiast market in Europe.
The headquarter is located in Stockholm, Sweden, the central warehouse is located in Szczecin, Poland, and the customer support is located in Barcelona, Spain. During 2020 Pierce had around 400 employees and net revenues exceeding SEK 1.5bn (€150MM). Pierce also hosts a very active social media community with over 1.3 million followers.
During 2016-2020 Pierce was awarded a DI Gasell, given to Sweden's fastest growing companies. During 2020 we were nominated as one of the top 3 e-commerce companies in Sweden ('D-Award'). In 2020 Pierce also received the Sweden's Best Managed Companies recognition, sponsored by Deloitte in partnership with Nasdaq.
During the first quarter of 2021, Pierce concluded an IPO and listed its shares on Nasdaq Stockholm's main market.
Alongside with leading a team of four sourcing experts your tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Develop, together with Category Directors, sourcing strategies based on category management road map for external and private brands (including contracts, performance and on-boarding)
- Have overall responsibility for enabling the sourcing strategies and approach based on category plans through common processes and tools
- Have overall responsibility for the sourcing calendar including market research on supply assessment and coordination of communication to suppliers and stakeholders
- Have overall responsibility for negotiations and to monitor suppliers outcome including contracting with suppliers (product, prices, SLA, coverage, payment terms etc) to increase category profitability and supplier investments including supplier performance dashboards
- Summarize and communicate sourcing related topics like currency, COGS development, supplier base, raw material etc on regular basis to stakeholders
- Implement new supply structure and continuous improvement process. Introduce assessments and tracking of the results
- Adapt to new processes and ways of working in transitional environment and pro-actively seek information or training to learn as well as participate in dedicated projects
Vem söker vi?
To succeed in this role we believe that you have worked with sourcing of global suppliers for at least five years. You are a self-starter with market knowledge and a track record of successful negotiations. You also have:
- Extensive experience in strategic sourcing and negotiations from an international environment (preferably with exposure to well established brand portfolio and private brands)
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills with ability to work on strategic, tactical as well as operational level
- Self-starter midset
- Team management and leadership experience
- Fluency in Swedish and English
In this recruitment, Pierce cooperates with Michael Page and thus wishes that all contact regarding the position takes place via the responsible recruiter Artiom Kravchenko at 0733-254911 or via e-mail.