Supply Chain Developer
Drive Supply Chain improvement projects
in a large transformation project
Om vår klient
Our client is a large Nordic automotive related company who is currently looking for a Supply Chain Developer Consultant to support the Supply Chain project team in a large transformation project. The project is full time and for a minimum of 1 year, possible over recruitment. Assignment starts in February so short availability is required
Be part of and drive cross functional projects, implement and improve supply chain processes and contribute to a large transformation during a 1 year temporary position as Supply Chain Developer. You will be part of and support the supply chain project team of 10 people where you will be both supporting and driving a variety of projects within the field of supply chain. Likely areas of responsibility could be to work with analyzing data, write pre-studies and develop business cases, present them and be part of/drive implementation, process development, implementation, system integrations, automation and more
Vem söker vi?
- Minimum 3 years work experience within Supply Chain
- Solution-oriented, analytical, structured with good ability to prioritize
- Attention to details as well as a good understanding of the larger picture
- Good communication skills, verbal and in writing (Swedish and English)
- Documented experience of project management
- University degree within logistics/supply chain
- Experience of supply chain development and/or transformation projects
Are you the kind of person that gets excited about building something new, rather than maintaining and managing the status quo? Are you an outgoing, analytically oriented person who enjoys solving complex problems? Then this might be something for you. To find out, apply now. Assignment length 1, possible over recruitment. Assignment starts in February so short availability is required.