Supply Chain Developer
Join growing organization with possibility to make real impact
Apply your Supply Chain and Logistics knowledge
Om vår klient
Our client a manufacturing company with production site in Stockholm region. Due to growing consumer demand and changing market landscape our client needs to increase manufacturing capabilities. To be prepared for this growth the company is looking to recruit experienced professional who will be assigned to development project in the supply chain, distribution and logistics areas.
You will have a holistic view of all relevant steps regarding the complete supply chain process. This position requires analyzing and optimizing both internal and external logistic flows. You will need to find and eliminate waste and reduce costs. You will support managers and employees in Supply Chain related questions and have external contact and collaboration with 3PLs.
To make sure that the supply chain is performing well, the Supply Chain Specialist is extracting and analyzing data from the ERP system.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Define and implement improvement projects (both internal and external flow)
- Extract and analyze data from the ERP system to follow up on the performance of the supply chain organization
- Work closely with 3PLs to optimize logistic flow
- Support organization with knowledge of import/export requirements
- Reduce cost within the supply chain by suggesting and implementing methods, best practices and techniques to achieve a cost-effective supply chain
- Support employees and managers in Supply Chain related questions
- Evaluate operations to identify room for improvement and develop and implement new SOPs to improve efficiency of the operations
This role reports directly to the Manager of Warehousing and Distribution.
Vem söker vi?
- You have relevant educational background in logistics management, supply chain management or business
- 5+ years of professional experience in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Development or Operational Excellence
- Good knowledge of LEAN
- Have a continuous improvement mind set
- Problem-solving skills, managing complex data
- Strong Experience with ERP systems (for example, SAP, Dynamics AX or NAV) and MS office
- Fluency in Swedish and English
This is a long-term assignment with the contract for 12 months and starting date as soon as possible. Feel free to reach Artiom Kravchenko on 0733254911 if you feel that your qualifications are matching this job posting or you have any further questions.