Supply Chain Manager
Key leadership role within Supply Chain organization
Manage a team and make an impact in key development projects
Om vår klient
Our client is an international manufacturing company with multiple locations all over the world. As a part of global project team you will work on very exciting incentives and facilitate further development of the organization. You will directly manage a team of 10+ supply chain professionals with the full responsibility for their development and performance.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage a team of supply chain professionals, conduct performance reviews, take an ownership of the development agenda
- Improve SOPs and layout strategic plan for the further development of the department
- Drive initiatives in close cooperation with other parts of the company
- Participate in the key development projects with the other sites and locations within the group
- Drive weekly, monthly and quarterly planning and follow-up cycles
Vem söker vi?
In order to be successful in this recruitment process, candidates are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience on a managerial role
- Good knowledge and understanding of the complete Supply Chain of a manufacturing company
- Excellent analytic abilities
- Fluency in Swedish and English, written and spoken, is a must
Keywords: Supply Chain Manager, Planning Manager, Sourcing Manager, Logistics Manager, Logistik
If you feel your qualifications match our requirements, we look forward to hearing from you! Please apply online with your CV in Swedish or English as soon as possible.