Supply Planning Manager - Retail
Would you like to take leadership of the supply planning process?
Would you like to influence a global organization?
Om vår klient
Our client is a multinational retail company in the fashion business. As part of the Supply Chain organization you will lead the supply planning process, ensuring excellent performance and accuracy.
Ensure the continuity of supply by planning it within the 3-24 months horizon, ensuring that customer service levels are achieved and inventory levels are optimized.
Be responsible for stock calculation/renewal process for products produced, and for undertaking scenario planning of volumes, capacities etc.
Manage capacity at 3PL regarding the supported brands .
Ensure supply and demand is balanced and mitigate risk to supply in collaboration with supply planning and supply chain teams.
Be responsible for the continuity of supply, of new and established brands.
Vem söker vi?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Supply Chain or related disciplines
- Understanding of supply chain planning parameters, master data and master data integrity & quality.
- Experience working with third party suppliers would be a bonus.
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills
- Experience managing different stakeholders at the same time
- knowledge on Lean Tools and S&OP process.
- Knowledge on SAP
- Fluent Swedish and English
- international environment
- great opportunities to develop
- competitive package