Tax Planning Consultant (f/m/d)
Globally operating company within the FMCG sector
International Tax Consultant with several years of working experience
Om vår klient
Our client is a globally operating company with headquarters in Germany. Within the FMCG sector our client belongs to the leading and most innovative companies.
- You will support our tax planning manager in advising our Group Headquarter and our foreign affiliates about all cross-border taxation issues and local, regional and global tax planning initiatives.
- Your duties will include providing tax advisory services for intragroup reorganizations and M&A projects, as well as making ongoing developments to the transfer pricing system.
- You will review and implement cross-border tax structuring arrangements and perform tax risk assessments. As a tax planning expert, you will take part in international projects and assignments.
- Last but not least, you will support our foreign affiliates with local tax audits on international tax issues, and assist in German tax Audits and international Dispute Resolution procedures.
Vem söker vi?
- A university degree in economics or law, or a comparable course of study
- Ideally a supplementary international tax qualification (e.g., a master's degree in international taxation) and/or a qualification as a tax advisor
- Several years' relevant professional experience, e.g., in international consulting or an international enterprise *International experience gained as part of your studies, internships, or work
- A thorough understanding of business
- Very good analytical skills and a strong ability to express yourself orally and in writing
- You are a proactive, creative team player
- Fluent English and at least a good basic knowledge of German
- You take a positive approach to IT and the digital transformation of Business
- Highly innovative and international environment
- Competitive salary