- Relocating to London from overseas and looking for your first job placement
- Recruiting for multiple tax opportunities across London
Om vår klient
PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 40 years expertise and a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with:
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
- Providing tax technical advice to clients on a range of issues depending on the nature of the clients business and what they are doing with the business, for example:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Expansion plans
- Entering new markets
- Developing new products
- Moving premises
- Staff reward issues
- Overseeing the provision of tax compliance services, including:
- Maintaining contact with the client and agreeing scope of works
- Agreeing scope, budget, timetable etc with the Centre of Excellence
- Acting as an interface between the client and CoE
- Providing guidance to the team in the CoE on complex issues
- Implementing the firm's advice in submitting returns and negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs
- Reviewing corporation tax computations
Vem söker vi?
Qualified (ACA or CTA) or equivalent, with post-qualification experience
Sound knowledge of UK corporate taxation and preferably an awareness of international tax issues (including deferred taxation and accounts disclosures)
Monitors and upholds high quality of service and products to clients (internal and external). A practical approach to problems with client focus and commercial awareness
Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work. Continuously learns from experiences. Seeks out feedback and development opportunities
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities!