Technical Project Manager Nordics
Opportunity to join World-Leading company!
Sharing the ambitions of a fast-changing, internationally-focused company
About Our Client
For 25 years, SES-imagotag, a BOE Technology Group company, has been the trusted partner of retailers for in-store digital technology.
SES-imagotag is the worldwide leader in smart digital labels and pricing automation and has developed a comprehensive IoT and digital platform that delivers a complete set of services to retailers.
The SES-imagotag solution enables retailers to connect and digitally transform their physical stores; automate low-value-added processes; improve operational efficiency; inform and serve customers; ensure information integrity to continuously optimize on-hand inventory; prevent stock-outs and waste and create an omnichannel service platform that builds loyalty and meets evolving consumer expectations.
* Manage, control and communicate the schedule, scope and delivery of each project
* Create and maintain pilot & rollout project plans
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Ensure that the individual customer KPI's are reached with high
quality and proactive follow-up.
* Continuous customer contact throughout the pilot installations and rollouts
including on-site visits in-store.
* Coordinate the technical installation by acting in-between technical project
management of the Partner and,when needed, technical project management in
* Coordinate deliveries and pro-active follow-up on pilots and rollout
projects in close cooperation with Sales and Logistics in France.
* Answer first level technical & operation related questions from the customer
* To participate in sales phase representing the project management and the
* Defining the individual customer KPI's together with the Account Executives
The Successful Applicant
* Strong personal drive and ability to work proactively and independently
* Experience in retail or software business, ideally in Nordics
* Experience in project management
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Fluently speaking and writing in English and Swedish.
* Proven Project Management skills
* Reliable and enthusiast
* Structured, organised and independent
* High-level of personal drive and proactive work methods
What's on Offer
This is an incredible opportunity to join a driven team with high ambition. This is a home-based role with travel included, therefore an excellent chance for an independent individual to plan their own work processes.