Technical Support Engineer Nordics
Join a top European communication company at their operations in Sweden
Be a part of the business and provide support Broadband customers in Nordics
Om vår klient
The client is leading European group on the high added-value communicating terminals market. With headquarteres in France. Group turnover totals €1.8 billion, the headcount of 4,200 employees works in more than 40 countries, of which about 30% in France, and the group has been profitable since it was created.
- You will provide technical support of Broadband operator customers in Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway)
- the role will be based the Nordics head office in Stockholm and will require regular travels in the region.
- Interface between Broadband customers in Nordics, the inhouse R&D.
- First analysis of issues reported by operator customers and finding reproduction scenarios for the Software development teams or system test teams
- Develop collaborative relationship with the customers on existing and future projects for Broadband Gateways (DSL Gateways, DOCSIS Gateways, GPON Gateways…)
- Work closely with customers on the product introduction phase, particularly the elements of firmware and software validation testing.
- Assist in customer RFx, ITT responses, presentations, and demonstrations, etc.
Vem söker vi?
In order to be successful in this recruitment process, candidates are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- Knowledge in TCP/IP Network
- Knowledge in Broadband residential gateways
- Knowledge and expertise in testing Wifi - gateways
- Experience in Software operating systems preferably embedded Linux (C++)
- Knowledge of test equipment and back-end
- Customer oriented, ability to prioritize and manage time effectively in a dynamic environment
- Analytic strength
- Communication, reporting, work in a team spirit
Fluent Swedish, English. French would be a plus
Our Client is presently in Sweden, presenting motivated Technical Support Engineers with an opportunity to join their regional operations. Providing you are looking to join a well established international player, offering the ability to grow alongside its business, this could be your employer of choice. We look forward to receiving your application, in English or Swedish, as soon as possible.