Trade Marketing Manager ( Retail & Foodservice)
Growing innovative company
Om vår klient
Lavazza has produced genuine Italian coffee for more than 120 years and has extensive experience in delivering exceptional coffee quality and innovation. Lavazza's heritage in combination with its image driven identity cements the brand's premium position in the Nordic market as the number one Italian coffee brand. Lavazza Nordic AB, with the office located at Söder Mälarstrand in Stockholm, is responsible for the Swedish and Finnish markets. We currently have 19 employees and have a turnover of approximately 125 million SEK. Globally, Lavazza is expanding and is today the world's third largest coffee brand with a total turnover of approximately 17 billion SEK and presence in more than 95 countries. Lavazza is a family owned company since the 4th generation with headquarter in Turin, Italy.
Lavazza Nordic AB is in an expansive phase, with steady growth and is now looking for a new person for the role as Trade Marketing Manager. The role requires a passionate, creative and action oriented person who can guide and support the sales department and the customers with the vision of further developing Lavazza through the right brand activation at customer level. The position requires a focused and commercial person with an eye for detail and analytical mindset. As Lavazza is a dynamic company in a growing market, there are many opportunities to grow and develop. In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, changes and taking own initiatives. You know that your communication skills in both oral and writing need to be adapted to the situation, taking in consideration person and structure is the key to succeed externally as well as internally. You are part of a team with sales-, training/education- and marketing skills and reports to the Marketing Manager. Location is Stockholm. Job entails approximately 10-20 days of travel / year.
- Develop, implement and deliver trade marketing plans and initiatives to position the company as an industry leader in the Coffee Category in both Retail and Foodservice/ HoReCa channels
- Be responsible for instore trade activities and ensure that the Lavazza brand is always well presented and following brand guidelines as well as follow up on Activation Standards targets, mainly visibility
- Be the link between Sales and Marketing in order to find synergies and optimize ATL/BTL initiatives
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are efficiently implemented as well as working closely and successfully with external trade agency
- Development of POS-material and ensure stock availability together with logistic department
- and Development of sales material and tools for sales force
- Coordination of sales material together with sales force manager and accompany the Sales Managers ( Food and Retail) to restaurants, bars occasionally
- Coordinating the Nordic Marketing plan with the Marketing Manager activities in order to secure a harmonized approach towards the respective markets in the Nordics
- Responsible for Nielsen insights mainly related to activation standards and instore development on national level
- Responsible for the trade marketing budget including point of sales brand activation materials
- Assists in the logistical management and represent the company at key trade shows and fairs (for example Golf tournament)
- Assist in customer meetings to represent trade marketing activities
- Contributor yearly marketing plan, sponsorships and events
Vem söker vi?
- University Degree within Marketing, Communication or equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant and successful work experience as a marketing coordinator, trade marketing, brand activation, sales representative preferably from FMCG (experience from AFH and from similar role is a plus)
- You have a genuine interest in food, enjoy it and love to go out to restaurants
- Preferably experience from an international environment and matrix organization
- Strong networking skills and ability to communicate and influence people at different levels
- Proficient IT skills in main Microsoft applications i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- A dynamic workplace here you will work on developing the company's business in both Retail as well as the Foodservice / HoReCa channel
- Possibilities for personal development and professional career, both nationally and internationally
- A challenging work in a positive, growing international company, surrounded by colleagues with high passion for the brand(s) success
- A gastronomic product portfolio with a strong and well-established brand(s)
- Competitive compensation including benefits such as wellness contribution etc. (via Benify)
- Great coffee!