Trade Marketing Manager
Proud, Independent Global Brewer
International premium beer brand
Om vår klient
HEINEKEN is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. The Company's aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world's most valuable brand portfolio. HEINEKEN wants to win in all markets with Heineken® and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice.
The Company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. HEINEKEN is Europe's largest brewer and the world's second largest by volume. HEINEKEN is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and speciality beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Trade Marketer for Sweden to showcase your Trade Marketing, Brand Marketing and Category Management abilities and participate in the growth plans in Sweden. You are responsible for developing a vision for the local brands to make them grow in the Swedish market and to meet the annual plans using Digital and Point of Sale activation. The successful professional will have a strong, energized and entrepreneurial personality, being a digital savvy person. You enjoy working in a multi- dimensional business environment, you are flexible, driven with excellent stakeholder management.
In this role you will be traveling within Sweden and every now and then to the offices in Amsterdam. In this role you report to the Export Manager Sweden, Norway and Iceland with a dotted line to the Trade Marketer Europe, in Amsterdam. The role is based in Stockholm.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for end-to-end implementation of activation plans in the On Trade, Off trade and Systembolaget, where you will have the exciting opportunity to develop brands from our international portfolio
- As the market expert, you will be aware of growing trends and patterns within the market and be able to provide data based recommendations for Innovation opportunities on new and existing brands
- Keep track and review the performance of our brands on a regular basis and come up with recommendations as to how to improve their performance in all channels
- Being part of a small team, you advise the commercial and distributor partners on portfolio & SKU approach by channel a
- Ensure the execution and implementation in order to effectively influence consumers purchasing behaviour through excellent point-of-sale activation
- develop POS material for our brands as well as digital marketing materials to increase the targeted reach of our brands to consumers
Vem söker vi?
- University degree
- 2-4 years of Trade marketing and/or Sales experience required in a similar role and/or an international environment and/or FMCG industry
- Experience in Category Management
- Fluent in Swedish and English ( verbal & written)
- Helicopter view, hands on, dynamic who likes to work in a fast pacing marketing
- Commercial driven
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? Please submit your CV via our website. Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart.