Michael Page is part of the international professional services recruitment group PageGroup plc., hereinafter referred to as "PageGroup", with offices in a large number of countries. You hereby acknowledge that Michael Page may transfer any rights and information to other entities within the global PageGroup.
Terms and conditions that regulate the use of the Internet site
1. The information on this Internet site is for your information only, and you should seek further guidance and conduct individual examinations before you rely upon it.
2. The information on this Internet site has been collected from various sources and may be changed with no advance warning.
3. The material presented on this Internet site may contain technical or other defects or incorrect information. Michael Page disclaims all responsibility and makes no claims regarding the quality, correctness, completeness or suitability of the information on this Internet site. Michael Page disclaims all demands on keeping this information up to date and correct or that the information has been verified by Michael Page.
4. Michael Page disclaims all responsibility for the content of this Internet site and anything arising from negligence or otherwise with regard to information.
5. Michael Page makes no claim regarding the existence or availability of any position advertised on this Internet site.
6. Michael Page does not guarantee that an employer or client will request a candidate’s information, ask to interview a candidate or employ a candidate, nor that any candidate will meet the specific expectations of an employer or client. Michael Page cannot guarantee that an employer or client will keep candidate information confidential.
7. Michael Page disclaims all responsibility for and does not guarantee final conditions and duration of any position attained with the help of Michael Page.
8. By using this Internet site, you accept the risk that the information may be incomplete, erroneous, out of date or non-compliant with your requirements.
9. Michael Page disclaims all liability for compensation arising from costs or damages that should arise as a result of or having connection with the direct or indirect use of the content of the Internet site. It is your responsibility to judge the correctness, completeness and usefulness of all statements and other information provided through this Internet site.
10. Michael Page does not guarantee that data that is available for download from this Internet site is free of virus or other malicious components.
11. Michael Page disclaims all liability for delays or stoppages that arise due to uncontrollable circumstances. The performance of an internal service provided can be affected by factors such as the configuration of your computer system, your connection and communication hardware, your physical location and data traffic conditions on the Internet.
12. By using this Internet site, you accept the user conditions stated herein. Any legal dispute that may arise from the interpretation of the content, claims or disputes (of any nature and not limited to contractual issues) come under the jurisdiction of Swedish courts and Swedish law shall apply.
Intellectual Property Rights
All information provided on this Internet site is the property of Michael Page.
This Internet site has been developed for and by Michael Page.
All copyright, trade marks, trade names, logotypes and any other intellectual property rights are the property of PageGroup, unless otherwise indicated. All unlawful copying is prohibited.