About Michael Page Banking & Financial Services
Our story begins with you, the client
Michael Page has been working with professionals in the Banking and Financial services sector for more than 15 years in Sweden. Michael Page Financial Services recruits at all levels of experience, across both global and local markets. Managing the fast-paced and high-profile portfolios of finance, banking, operations, risk, insurance, superannuation, lending, and investment and corporate banking, our specialised consultants place qualified candidates into leading banks and non-banking financial institutions across the country.
We proactively partner with a diverse list of clients including investment banks, retail banks, private banks, family office, hedge funds, asset management and insurance companies. With long-established networks in the banking sector, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first recruitment choice for ambitious banking professionals. Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that is present in more than 35 countries globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients. We work closely with our overseas colleagues and can source candidates and market information from any other country as required.
In a true partnership approach to recruiting, we use our technical understanding of the financial services and banking sector to bring together the brightest jobseekers and the best employers for a successful match. We understand that as the Swedish Financial Services market matures so does the requirement to be true experts in our specialist area and so many of our consultants have worked directly in the banking sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes.
Who do you need?
• Banking and Asset Management
• General and Senior Management Roles (GM, Head of
• Private Banking
• Wealth Management
• Global Markets (Sales, Dealers, Treasurers)
• Relationship Management
• Product Sales (STF, Trade, Cash, Commodities)
• Private Equity (Investment Managers, Equity Research)
• Corporate Finance / M&A
• Portfolio Management
• Venture Capital
• Fund Management
How we work together
When you hire with Michael Page Banking & Financial Services, you can expect:
• An in-depth discussion about your hiring requirements
• An honest appraisal about candidate availability and market conditions
• Complete management of your hiring process by one point of contact
• Flexible candidate sourcing solutions
• High quality standards (assessments and reference checks)
• A consultative approach including salary benchmarking and surveys, market insight and updates
• Expertise and knowledge from our teams, underpinned by our network throughout Sweden and globally